Sunday, August 24, 2008

Emma's 4th Gotcha Day

I'm working on a special something to commemorate the four wonderful years we've had with this special little girl..
Until then hopefully this will help paint a picture of our 4th Gotcha Day Anniversary with
Miss Emma Grace YunNa..

We celebrate each Gotcha Day with a cake picked out, made
and decorated by that particular child.
The look of concentration

The Smile

Her cake!


And now for her Mini Photo Shoot:
(I've expressed before how hard it is to photograph Emma because of her constant-wiggly-worm-zero-attention-spanned-can't-sit-stillNESS.
However, this was her day because these turned out GREAT!




(My Favorite)


So Serious

And yet so silly!

I love you Emma Gracie-Poo!

1 comment:

cheepette8 said...

Those pictures are beautiful! I can't believe it's been 4 years. Happy Gotcha Day Emma.