Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Thanks Ernesto..

Thanks to Ernesto, we got a day off of school and time to hang at the park!! The girls loved the park, but were sad they couldn't go to school. In regards to the "Hurricane," we were fine.. it was like a very long thunderstorm.














Funny thing about Esther- I put her and Emma in the baby swings since there were two right next to each other, and the big kid swings were huge, and I was afraid they would fall. But when I put Esther in it, she about had a cow. She was afraid she would fall out. I was kinda shocked, because she's swung on swings before and never had an issue, but I guess maybe she had fallen off and I wasn't aware of it. Anyways, I let her watch Emma swing, and told her that it was a lot of fun, so Esther started to warm up to the idea. She eventually let me push her in the swings, but once she got to a certain point swinging, she would yell "STOP!!" But then she would be fine, and want me to push her more. Esther's up for trying new things, but only if you coax her to. She's pretty cautious about certain things, but once she tries them, she's fine. She's doing great!

4 comments:

Kelly Hain said...

I meant to leave a comment earlier. I have followed your blog since your family adopted Emma and I followed your family adopting Esther. We live in NC, but were in Disney World the same week you were there. If I had seen you, I would have been so shocked. Looks like you had a great time. I have three daughters and my oldest is almost 13 and is crazy about her younger sisters the way you seem to be. You have an amazing gift in the way you express yourself and in the way you love all your siblings.

Kelly Hain

asiangard said...

Love the pics as always the girls seem to be having a crazy fun time!
lol
Glad to hear you are all doing fine!

Sonya said...

Those two look so much alike..... it is wild!

Glad you all are fine!

Sonya

Annie said...

Aww, what precous pictures of the girls. They are too cute.