Friday, October 06, 2006

It's beginning to look like Fall...

The leaves aren't changing and the temperatures aren't cold yet, but for Florida it's starting to look like fall! The scarecrows and pumpkins are out, the temp's are starting to cool down and there's that overall "fall" feel in the air. Here are some recent pictures I took of the three younger kiddo's:





















































Emma has good photo days and bad photo days..and this was a good one, so I took advantage of her smiling. =) I loved the way these turned out. Her personality just shines right through...








































































The girls really love their puppy, Ivy.



























I think the girls will be excited about Halloween. They both love to dress up and get candy!!

2 comments:

Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah Ru said...

Emma and Esther are TOO cute!!
I LOVE the pics of them with their puppy!!!!

Annie said...

Emma has bad photo days?! I don't think I've ever seen a picture of her where she doesn't look adorable, but then maybe you just post the good ones... You do have two very cute little sisters.