Tuesday, September 18, 2007

We're BACK!!!

So, I know it has been wayyy too long since I posted!! Since we have come home, I've had no time to do any blogging... and it hasn't helped that my computer browser seems to hate blogger and closes every time I try to log on. Sigh. Life is finally starting to feel more normal.. thank goodness! For the first three weeks, life was pretty hectic.. and that's an understatement! Adjusting to being home came harder than I thought it would, since I was gone practically the entire month of August. I came home to a pile of schoolwork needing to be done, mountains of laundry and dust an inch thick on the shelves in my room. (And I HATE dust with a passion!!) Not to mention on ornery little brother who seemed to change his mind and all of a sudden hate me for the next three weeks. But.. that's life, and it's definitely gotten better.
I added some new picture below, and I'll try to add a new post each day for the rest of the week. (Note, I said TRY!) I still haven't even blogged about my Haiti trip.. and I plan on doing that just as soon as I can. I'll also be posting an update on Asher over on his blog.. and eventually getting it to where all of the blog updates are on here instead of having two seperate blogs.
I'm exhausted right now, so that's why my thoughts are all scrambled and I probably misspelled a few words too! But I wanted y'all to know that we are still alive and doing well.. just very busy!!
More blogging to come!

5 comments:

Sonya said...

I can't even begin to think about how tired you have been! God bless you!

I've missed your posts!

Sonya

TaiwanMommy said...

Glad you're back!

Come celebrate with us today!

xo
Val

Mom 2 six said...

Can't wait to hear more !

Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah Ru said...

Hi! So glad you're back!! I can't wait to hear more... especially about your Haiti trip!!!! I LOVE the pics of Emma and Esther, SO cute!!! :)
~Staci

Donna said...

Welcome back! It's wonderful to see Asher with his new (and forever!) family. And happy birthday to Elena too!

Donna