Thursday, February 07, 2008

Disney World, Day 4: MGM

Thursday was a tough day, at least for me. For everyone else, it was probably their favorite! While the rest of the family spent time at Disney's Hollywood Studios (we still refer to it as MGM) I was confined to my bed with an awful headache and the onset of a sinus infection. Poor Dad made another trip back to the pharmacy to pick up some much needed relief, which I finally found after two doses of Sudafed. I stumbled into the park around 2 pm and the rest of the day was a blur. Tower of Tower, Rockin' Roller Coaster.. the rides I had been looking forward to the most, were put to the side as I enjoyed two renditions of the High School Musical Parade and the Little Mermaid Show. (All of Esther's favorites) Unaware to us, poor Asher was suffering from his own headache and after the discovery of a high fever and watching him fall to sleep on a park bench, we realized it was definitely time to go! Back to the cabins we did go, and back to the Pharmacy went Dad!
Good thing we have seasonal passes, because we really enjoyed MGM.. we just didn't get to see much of it!

That's why there aren't many pictures.. and they are all of the little ones since they are more complicit to pose. =)

Once I arrived, I found Emma snacking on a yummy popsicle.
Esther's beloved High School Musical.
She loved everything- sang every song and danced like a little teenager.
I seriously think she is a thirteen year old stuck inside the body of a five year old..
They are hard to see because they're so tiny!
After the Ariel show, the girls had to try on Princess crowns.
This is their signature "Hannah Montana pose"
Waiting for Mom to finish her pin shopping..
Crazy children..

We decided to wait outside while Mom, Elena and Kayle were in one of the stores shopping for pins. Asher had "that look" on his face that said he was not feeling very well, and he was burning up. I had him come sit on the bench next to me.. and I'm not kidding.. he was asleep in two minutes! I even moved off the bench, and he stayed asleep. Poor guy!
We put Asher in the stroller while we walked out of the park.. no one
wanted to disturb him, or carry him!
Well at least these two weren't sick.. yet.

No comments: