Saturday, August 23, 2008

Rainy Fay Day


What to do on a Rainy Fay Day..?
Why, go out and enjoy her "gifts" while it lasts......



Rainy Trampoline Fun


Elena has been working with Ian to successfully do a backflip..
Attempt 20: Spotting
(I say 20 because I didn't want to bore you with 20 of the same photo-these were the best)
Attempt 21: No hands! He did it! =)

Jump, jump, jump!


Yes, our dog jumps on the trampoline
Elly has ADHD, so she has to work off that energy somehow.
Sigh. Crazy dog.


Ohh, not impressed? She also jumps in the pool. But most of you have seen her do this before.



Even though she looks like a Dalmation with those spots, she's actually a full blooded white Boxer!


So much rain, the pool is overflowing onto our deck!



Our other Boxer, the loveable motherly, Ivy.

Wet children!




"Raindrops keep falling on my head.."

"..but that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turnin' red,
Cryin's not for me,
Cuz I'm never gonna stop the rain by complainin',
Because I'm free,
Nothin's worryin' me!"


1 comment:

Mom2Isabel said...

THat last photo of all the kids is just priceless. I love the goofy boy expressions and the love that you can see among them.
Laureen