Friday, May 12, 2006

"Operation Smile": The Movie

Come journey back with us to March 2006 on our "Operation Smile" mission to Esther Joy Xiao Tian. The movie is done and now able to be viewed on the web. It's long at 23 minutes, but there was just too much to be left out. So grab some tissues if you're the crying type and get ready for another exciting journey to China and back. =)

http://homepage.mac.com/jiejie4china/iMovieTheater16.html

You can also go right to the movie by clicking on the link to the left "Our Adoption Movies" and clicking on "Esther (Tian)'s Adoption Movie."

You will need quicktime installed on your computer to view the movie. Also, I've received e-mails from Apple that my bandwith for this month has exceeded my allowed bandwith, so they might be cutting off my site. I just tried it and it was still working, but I'm not sure for how much longer. If it is turned off, it will be back up and running on the 1st of May. A pain in the butt, I know!!!

The music for the first 4 songs is from Disney's "Spirit: Stallion of the Cimmaron" Soundtrack. This is Esther's favorite movie and the words to the songs are meaningful to me. When we met Esther (Tian) my dad and I were both saying how it was as if she walked in saying, "Here I am. What took you guys so long?" The following songs are also from the soundtrack, and the last two are "How Great Is Our God" by Chris Tomlin (Do I really need to give an explanation for why I chose this one?) and "I'm Only Getting Started" by Steven Curtis Chapman. You'll see in the movie why I chose the last one. =)

2 comments:

Mirjam said...

WOW! WOW! And WOW!

Pass the Kleenex please.
The cameo appearance of my daughter started the flood here, and that was already within the first 3 minutes...

Tian has a special place in my heart. Great, great kid.

Wishing your family lots of happiness,

Mirjam
The Netherlands
Married to Ronald, mother to Merijn (bio, 10/21/2001)and Yan (Shenzhen, 11/19/2003)

asiangard said...

Oh it was beautiful!!
I loved it when she said I love you, you should have had her say wo ai ni as well!! haahah