Sunday, November 12, 2006

A Swim in November

Esther thought it might be fun to try swimming in the middle of November.

Oooooo! It's really cold!


Maybe I'll try to go in a little further...


Wow.. This is cold!!


Sera told me to get my hair wet. She thought it would be funny to see if I would actually jump into the water and get my whole head wet! She's silly! I made her think I jumped in by pouring water on my head. Hah! And she thought I had actually jumped in!



I didn't have my camera on, but just a few moments later dad "accidentally" helped her into the water. She thought that was funny, and we were all laughing.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Ooooohhhhh... don't you hate that we can swim and wear shorts in Novemeber?? LOL... looks like we are in for some cooler weather now though!!

Lisa :)

P.S. Sending you an e-mail regarding the solicitation you received via the comment above mine.