Sunday, February 18, 2007

Karate Movie


Wanna know how Ian ended up like this?
Click HERE.


I just uploaded a really funny video that I made of the girls and Ian play Karate. Ian has been teaching the girls all of his new moves and they just love it when he plays "karate" with them. He decided to dress them up in his karate uniform, and his plan sort of back fired on him because they ended up beating him up! (Well.. not really.. he was letting them!!)
Anyways, click HERE to see the movie I made. Unfortunately I can't get the movie uploaded to any video sites like YouTube because of the video formatting. (We have a Mac computer) So.. for now, until I can figure it out, you'll just have to click the link above and view it! It's really funny, so I hope you all enjoy it.

And just as a disclaimer, NONE of the kids were injured, upset or hurt during the "filming" of the movie. I think you'll see and hear that they were quite happy and thought it was hilarious!!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Too funny! If you get a photo bucket account, and then load the video there, it will play much faster! Very cute!

Global Girl said...

The girls are hilarious! Ian is such a good sport!

Kate from Canada.

3 Countries 1 Love said...

Priceless!!!!

Catherine said...

What fun! Your gang is having such a fun time here! thatnks for sharing it with us!

Annie said...

I finally watched that Sera, and it's soooo funny! Way to egg the girls on :)