Saturday, March 10, 2007

Introducing: Frida

Here our beautiful new cousin!

Isn't she beautiful? We finally got a picture of her today, and we think she is just gorgeous! She reminds me a lot of Emma when she was younger.

Frida's doing well. She's bonded well to both my aunt and uncle and they say she is very smart and sweet! They visited the orphanage the other day, but she had a hard time leaving..she was loved very much by the ayi's. Poor thing! She is so confused about what's going on. I just keep praying that God will comfort her heart and allow her to accept her new mommy & daddy. I know she'll be fine, but it's hard during those first few days! We can't wait for her to be home soon. =) They're in Guangzhou now.

6 comments:

Dannye said...

Your cousin is adorable!!

Thanks for sharing her picture with us!!

Sonya said...

She is soooooooo beautiful!!!

my3 kids said...

what a beautiful new little cousin you all have. She is just precious. We pray too that she comes to realize she is in good hands and going to have a wonderful new life with her forever family. Best wishes to your whole family.

Janice from Canada

Donna said...

She's beautiful! I can't believe how much she looks like our Madeline. How old is she?

Congrats to your whole family on their precious little "addition"!

Donna

Annie said...

Oh my goodness! She's adorable!

Amy said...

Wow!!! She realy is sweet and beautiful! I'm very happy for your whole family! What a great blessing!