Friday, March 09, 2007

End of February Re-Cap

Sorry I haven't been blogging lately.. things have just been busy with school and it's been hard to find time to blog. So, I thought I'd just post an entry to recap some of the exciting events in later February!

First off, February is a big month for birthdays! Mom turned *$39.99 + tax* on February 4th.. (she'd kill me if I let out her real age...). Then Emma turned 4 on the 14th, and I turned 17 on February 26th! So we've had lots of birthday cake this month! In January we celebrated Esther's birthday, and later this month we will celebrate Ian's! (Then we'll have a break for awhile until Dad's birthday in July!)


Both Kayla and Ian moved up in Karate and are official Orange belts!


While I was gone over the weekend, sweet *tiny* little Emma managed to knock the lid off of our toilet and it fell to the ground, taking a huge chunk of the toilet with it! We have no idea how she got the lid off since she weighs as much as the lid does! Of course, it was while I was gone so no one got a picture of the broken toilet. After $300, here's Emma with her new toilet.


The next day, Esther somehow managed to snap one of the cabinet doors in half! I have no idea how she did it.. but here's how our cabinet currently looks!



During the last week of February, the girls attened their friend Davie Anne's 4th Birthday party! They had a great time..
Here are a few cute pictures from the party:

Singing Happy Birthday to Davie

The following shots are Davie opening her gifts and Emma "helping" her... Their facial expressions are too cute!

Davie: "Hmm.. I wonder what's inside here.."
Emma: "Another present.. "

Davie: "Wow, It's a Disney Princess Matching Game!"
Emma: "Wow! I have one of those!"

Emma: "There's something else in here... "
Davie: "Wow! A Disney Princess Cell Phone!"

Davie: "This princess cell phone is too cool! I can take it with me to China when I go pick up my Mei Mei!"
Emma: "Hmm.. I have to figure out how I can get one of those!"

1 comment:

Sonya said...

GREAT update!!!! OH MY those "Twin" Terrors are holding up to their name!!!

The bday pictures are soooooo sweet! All those beautiful children!

Sonya