Thursday, April 05, 2007

Does He Think It's Christmas?

I just found this sitting on Mom's desk while I've been blogging. It's a letter from Ian to the Easter Bunny (or Mom, as he wrote on the envelope. ) Here's what it says:

"Dear Easter Bunny,
I want:
1. Force action light saver (something to do with Star Wars?)
2. Eragon the movie and it's the Easter beagle Charlie Brown DVD
3. Apple iPod shuffle clip-on green- iPod!!!
4. Star wars the video game/ for nintendo game-cube
5. a very good fishing pole with a vey strong line
6. CANDY AND CHOCOLATES
7. and stuff for Jack (the guinea pig)

Have a nice Easter!
Senscerrey, Ian"

That's how he spelt "Sincerely." Anyways, I was just thinking to myself that that's an awful lot for Easter! My Mom still gives us Easter baskets, but it's on a much smaller scale than Christmas. So it's usually something small and a bunch of candy.. not light savers and iPod's! (Geez.. I had to wait 'til Christmas to get an iPod!) Or maybe it's just because I'm older and all I get is candy and books that I never end up reading!
Kayla's list isn't much different. She wants 7 different DVD's and a bunch of horse books and puzzles. (I didn't know she still played with puzzles!) If my Mom gets Ian an iPod, what is he going to be asking for next? A laptop computer?? I was 15 before I got my first iPod and he's only 9!!
I do know what he's getting for Easter, but I can't say because he is a regular reader of my blog. Sorry Ian, you'll just have to wait til Sunday!

1 comment:

Sonya said...

THAT IS A HOOT!!!