Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Another Visit to the E.R. (Updated!)

As we speak, Dad, Mom, Elena & Esther are on their way to the emergency room! Poor Esther slipped and fell in the shower tonight and is now sporting a 1 1/2 inch gash on her chin. =(
We'd appreciate your prayers for a speedy recovering and minimal pain! Poor thing already has enough scars.. I hate that she has to carry another one.
I'll update more tomorrow..

She's home.. and everything is fine!
Six stitches to the chin, so it was actually better than I thought it would be.
Esther was very brave during the entire ordeal and is now back to her old, silly self...




The view.. it's not really that bad at all. =)

Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers!!
(Hopefully we won't have to make any more visits to the E.R. any time soon!)

8 comments:

Catherine said...

Praying for your little sis. I got myself a doozy of a gash as a little girl when I stepped onto the side of the tub with a wet foot when climbing out. They're so slippery! Needless to say my niece steps over the edge of the tub.

Sorry to hear. Hope she's home soon and not in too much pain.

Mom 2 six said...

Prayers said !

Lisa said...

Oh noooo... I'm so sorry!!! She's in good hands, God's, your parent's and now the ER. These kids are something else at this age... aren't they? We have to watch Gracie like a hawk. Hang in there and I'll be checking in for updates.

Lisa

cottage girl said...

Praying too! I split my chin open in gym class when I was in elementary school. Stitches and everything. Today, no one can see the scar unless I specifically tell them where it is.

Mirjam said...

Good vibes from the Netherlands.

Mirjam

Mom 2 six said...

Still as beautiful as ever !

Sonya said...

Praying!

Annie said...

Poor baby. She's had some rough times this year. I'm glad she'd doing better!