Monday, December 17, 2007

Monday, Movie and Milkshakes

Tonight, Mom and I took the five younger kids to see Alvin and the Chipmunks, which was adorable. We laughed throughout the entire movie, so if you're looking for a good, cute movie for the kids (or adults) go see it! I sat next to Esther during the movie, and she laughed throughout the whole thing. She has such a contagious little laugh, it makes me laugh just listening to her!
Joining us for the movie were my friend Samantha, her mom (the girls' Nana) and her granddaughters Rachel and Lauren. The four little girls are great friends and attend school together at Nana's. They were glad to see each other since Esther and Emma aren't attending school this week because of Christmas break. After the movie, we took the kids to Fudruckers and enjoyed some yummy cold milkshakes.. despite the (finally!) cold 40 degree temperatures!

Esther, Emma and Rachel
Lauren, Esther, Emma and Rachel
Asher and Esther..
is it me, or do they look a lot alike in this photo??
Kayla, Asher and Samantha
Asher's first milkshake! He loved it. =)
Emma, Rachel and me sipping our shakes

No comments: