Friday, December 22, 2006

Only One Thing I Despise about the Christmas Season..

and that's when it's time to take the yearly family Christmas picture.. again! We took about 80 shots this year and only got one good one.. and even then the girl's aren't smiling. The only disadvantage of having such a large family is trying to get every one to smile at the same time.. it usually never works!

This one was my personal favorite- I thought we should just use this one for our Christmas Card picture- however, I was quickly vetoed by Mom!

This is the picture that everyone will end up seeing this Christmas- like I said, not the best but it will do for this year!

Here are some random ones we took that turned out prety good:



1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love the pictures! Even the one that got vetoed! Those are always the best ones! On Gracie's adoption announcement, I took a ton of pictures and ended up using the crummy ones as outtakes... Everyone loved them. I may end up posting it on my Blog in the next week or so.

Merry Christmas to you and your family!