Thursday, December 21, 2006

Pre-Christmas Photos

The weeks have just flown by since school ended! In addition to Elena, Esther and I being sick earlier this week (and I'm still recovering) we've been attending Christmas parties, decorating the tree, shopping, shopping, shopping & making Christmas cookies!!!! Not to mention paperchasing, wrapping gifts and all the other activities that go on during Christmas!


Esther helping to decorate the tree

You see this? This is what happens any time I have to leave! The both grab my legs and hang on me saying "Sera.. don't go!!"

Our family after a Christmas party

Never a dull moment.. don't forget to put the lids back on the trash can.. or, just remember to close the garage door so the racoons don't have a feast out of our "leftovers."

Esther with one of the guinea pigs

The little girls really like to help take care of the animals.

Kayla, Ian & Elena baking Christmas cookies!

I have more pictures coming, including ones from Esther & Emma's preschool performance from last week!

1 comment:

Sonya said...

LOVE the new pics! Fun Fun at your house!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!