Saturday, May 05, 2007

The Wedding

Here are pictures from the wedding:
The happy couple, my cousin Katy and new husband, Kris
Our family at the wedding
Cousins Jake, RJ and Ian.. future juvenile delinquents
The reception was located at the Jarretsville Fire Department so we took the kids to visit with the Fire trucks and they had a blast.
I asked Emma to pose with the fire trucks, and she was happy too. =)
Inside the firetruck- Esther, Kayla, Jake, RJ, Emma & Ian
Ian and his new (second) cousin Nathan (only 3 weeks old!)
Esther and Emma playing with Uncle Matt
Beautiful Alyssa- my cousin's daughter
Four Generations!
That's my Mom's father in the center, and next to him on the left Mom's sister Cathy, granddaughter Alyssa and son Michael. On the right, Mom's sister Linda, grandson Nathan and daughter Michelle.
Ian and Kayla getting their groove on at the reception
Mom & Dad
Esther getting her groove on with the groom.
Elena holding baby Nathan, Ian & RJ
Dad taking his turn dancing with the bride
Me and baby Nathan.. he is sooo tiny!!
This is why Emma slept on the floor. She left me soo much room, huh?

1 comment:

Annie said...

Nice wedding pics. I love the "future juvenile delinquents". My cousin also just got married, and I got a pic of 2 of my brothers and a cousin standing at the bar.... more future juvenile delinquents. ;)