Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My Senior Prom (April 18th)

The night was perfect...
We had a beautiful Hollywood affair,
complete with a red carpet
and tons of close friends..
it was perfect and a true night to remember.

Me and my date, Chris
Heading to dinner in our surprise limo!
Celebrating
Chris and I on the Red Carpet
This banner hung over the entrance way
With two of my best friends, Elena (pink) and Samantha (blue)
Samantha's Mom and MY Mom tearing it up on the floor! =)
Friends..
I forgot to crop and zoom in..
but you can see Elena and I with Mom & Dad
Elena and Kevin dancing..
(Someone stuck their finger over the flash.. sigh.)

The whole group- it was small, with about 30 of us.. but so very much fun!
Can you guess what we are dancing to here??

I spent the weekend after Prom relaxing at the beach condo with my friends Elena and Samantha. We had a great time soaking in the sun, resting our aching feet and taking lots of pictures.. =)

Us girls just having fun..
Dinnertime
At the top of the Ponce de Leon Lighthouse in Ponce Inlet, FL
Samantha and I on the beach..
Elena and I

1 comment:

Don and Be said...

Yikes! You look beautiful, girl. Wish I was 40 years younger!
Just Tryin' to Be A Blessin',
Don