Sunday, June 01, 2008

And That's The End of April...(April 30)

Well.. I've caught up with all of our April news..
now it's on to MAY!!

You might have noticed in a picture from an earlier post I made of our dog Elly on the trampoline. That crazy dog can actually jump up onto our trampoline and literally starts jumping. It's pretty funny to watch and I captured this picture just as I caught her in action. I didn't have my zoomie lens on, and this is as close as I could get.
She jumped off as I got closer.. but I caught her legs!
We recently had some yard work done in our backyard and had some of the dead grass replaced. Our dogs Ivy (brown) and Elly have really enjoyed romping around in the new dirt..

Beautiful Esther
Her radiant smile just lights up my world.
And sweet Emma..
This child is never willing to pose for pictures, so to have gotten the ones below is a huge accomplishment for me!


Splendid Sisterhood...




2 comments:

ji said...

I have been following your blog for some time now and have to tell you that your family's adoption of Esther helped my husband and I choose special needs and furthermore choose a cleft affected child. We have had our little Ella for 6 months now and she has blessed our lives in more ways than I could ever be able to count. Your blog is not only interesting but inspiring!
Blessings!
Jeannine Whitacre, NY

Val said...

Wow...how wonderful it is to have a JieJie who can take such gorgeous pics of her lovely sisters. Awesome job with the camera!