Sunday, June 01, 2008

More Karate Promotions (April 26th)

Last, but not least..
Ian is now a brown belt
Kayla is a blue belt
Elena is a purple belt
Asher is a green belt!

Ian is closest to being a black belt.. he has one more to go!
These photo's are in a total random order, but all four were at
the same time so I was snapping away!!

Here's Asher
And the backside of Kayla
(with Mom in the background..)
And poor Asher is getting a kick to the face!
The one being kicked is one of ours..
I can't tell which child, but I think it's Asher again.

That's Kayla.. but it barely looks like her!
Here goes Kayla again..
Nice! That's one of her black belt instructors on the floor.
Here goes Ian..
his objective is to get out of the firm grasp of his teacher..
I don't know why all of my pictures are of each of
our kids getting kicked!!
Elena
Our new blue belt

No comments: