Sunday, November 11, 2007

Accomplishments..

Asher has mastered riding his bike without training wheels!!
Ian, beat all of ours odds against him-- he has five staples in his head after a tumble while playing with some friends. We've always thought he would be the first one to get stitches.. but Elena took that position, and then Emma and Esther respectively. So, I guess it's fitting that our oldest boy gets the first staples?
We've had a little too much fun teasing him.. he's been called "Staple-head" and "Frankenstein." Ian's only wish is that he could have gotten his staples the week before so he would have had them for Halloween.
Esther.. she's still mastering the art of being a cute 4 1/ year old..
Some of the troop taking a little ride down the street..
And here they come back!
Finally.. a picture of all seven kids together!!
(This was the best one.. despite the sunshine behind Kayla)
Our three bike riders..
Kayla's got a new way of "transporting" her siblings..
This, of course is practiced under the very careful, covertly watch of Dad.
It will never practiced in front of Mom.
Here's a great picture to show just HOW busy our family is..
kid's riding bikes, running in and out of the house.. it's definitely never boring around here.
Now here's a lesson.. we have two four-year-old's and one bicycle..
how do you make it work?
Balancing only goes so far..
Pushing your sister..
but that gets old after awhile.
Riding behind your sister works too..
But switching around and making your little sister sit in the basket could work too..
Or, you can just fit both of you on the seat!
That way ended up working the best!! =)

10 comments:

Don and Be said...

Thank you for sharing the pics! Staples in the head! ..... Argh!

Annie said...

Too cute! I love the pic of all 7 of you together! What a crew! I can't wait til we're a crew of 7 too. Poor Ian! That must have hurt.

cheepette8 said...

Love the pictures! Go Asher. Poor Ian.

Catherine said...

Thanks for sharing all your fun pics with us. Family fun time together is the best.

Hope Asher's head is better soon. Looks painful although great for showing friends I'm sure.

It's great to see the pics of warm weather since winter is trying desperately to arrive here. Hope to put up Christmas lights today but rain and cold temps might mean I get to procrastinate one more day! :o)

Melanie said...

As you said, It's never boring there!!! Love the pictures and poor Ian!! And wow, Asher is such a smart guy :-)

Sonya said...

Sorry for Ian!

WHOOO HOOOO for Asher!!!

Looks like you guys have so much fun!

Sonya

Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah Ru said...

Cute! I love the pics of Emma and Esther riding on the tricycle together... Adorable! Go Asher! And I hope Ian feels better soon... Ouch!

Heather said...

Your family is so sweet. I found your blog on accident and I am so glad I did. You all are such an inspiration to me and my family right now. We are praying about whether we should adopt a little boy from China right now. We have 4 children of our own (3 girls and 1 boy just like you) and we thought we were through. I was on the computer one day and found this precious face and that is how it started. I was feeling so scared about it the other night, but when I came to the computer and found your blog and read I felt such peace. I would love to email you and ask you some questions if that would be ok. Thanks :)

Heather said...

My email is msm4680@bellsouth.net
Thank you

cheepette8 said...

Give Asher a big birthday hug and kiss from WaWa :).