Saturday, June 16, 2007

More Beach Photos

While my parents were gone for the weekend, I took the kiddos to the beach for the day. My friends Michael and Elena came along to help me out! We all had a blast and the weather was perfect!
Just a few hundred miles away though, my parents were enjoying their day at Disney's island, Castaway Cay (while on their cruise) but not enjoying the thunder storms they had!

Esther making a sand castle
Michael was teaching Kayla and Ian how to use a skim board
As you can see the board was as big as Ian was!
Miss Esther loves the beach!
Isn't this cute? The girls loved having Michael along... I think we all did =)
Kayla
Sisters
Going out into the waves.. looks like Emma's about to loose her bottoms!
Ian starting to get the hang of the skim board.
Waves!
Emma wasn't too impressed with the fact that the salt water gets in your eyes.. so she enjoyed sporting Elena's sunglasses.
Esther, (my friend.. not sister!) Elena and Emma
Playing in the sand
This was Ian, the next day after we got home from church!
What can I say.. the parents were gone so he ended up staying awake wayy past his bedtime and fell asleep during church!

No comments: