Monday, June 04, 2007

To The Beach We Went

I took the younger four kiddos to the beach last Friday and we met up with my friend Catie and her family. The weather wasn't all that wonderful- we had a tropical depression on it's way, so the waves were a bit rough and there was no sun around. But the kids had a blast playing in the sand, water and boogie boarding. Remarkably, Ian and I were both sunburned when we came home. Lesson for that day.. always wear sunscreen even when the sky is gray!














6 comments:

Amy said...

I love this last laughing photo! I want to go to the beach!

Annie said...

Ah, I wish I lived closer to the beach. I love the picture of Emma and Esther wrapped up in a towel in the chair togethr. What cuties.

Sonya said...

WHAT A BLAST!!! GREAT pics!!!

Sonya

insanemommy said...

I loved all the fotos. The one with the "butt crack" showing is a stich... Rony

Heza Hekele said...

Great Pictures! I've been following your stories since just after Emma came home. Officially de-lurking (don't think I've done it before:o)

Elena said...

Hey sis,
Would you mind adding me to the blog lists. The blog is onourwaytoasher.blogspot.com. Just a thought. Thanks,
Elena