Monday, April 14, 2008

March Madness!!

UPDATE: It's done!! Scroll down or click on each link below:

March was a very busy month for our family:
....and I'm sure I missed something else.

Oh by the way-- I got a new camera!!!! I am the proud owner of a wonderful, amazing Canon Rebel XTI. I love it.. I'm still learning how to use it but wow.. there's a HUGE difference between this and my old crappy Kodak! It's a combined Birthday/Graduation gift and will definitely be used as I plan to major in photojournalism in college. So, part of the reason why pictures haven't been added lately is because of the camera change.. but don't worry.. they are coming!!
And since I haven't added any pictures in awhile.. here are a few random ones of the boys at karate!

SCROLL DOWN FOR NEW UPDATES!!



By the way.. notice our new look?
Special thanks to my good friend and fellow adoptive sister Staci (and her sister Rachael!) for their artistic skills in our blog makeover! Staci is big sister to Sarah Lu, and soon Chayah!

8 comments:

Don and Be said...

Wow! March was sure a full month for y'all. Congrats on the SEU acceptance! WAY wonderful!
Still waiting for word from China for our TA.
Blessings to y'all,
Don & Be

Lisa said...

Congratulations Sera! Very excited for you and Southeastern! We would love for Josh to go there but with his heavy involvement in band, the school needs to have a marching band!!! Cool news about the camera... your mom told me you were looking at them. Cannon is a great way to go too! I wish you all the best and can't wait to see what your pictures look like!!

Oh... a little bit of advice... go out and get yourself a "field guide" of sorts. It will be a fairly easy read and really show you all the ins and outs of your new camera. There are the "Field Guide" and "Magic Lantern" series. Look for your specific camera... you can pick one up at Ritz, Borders or Barnes & Noble. Have fun!!!

Lisa (Gracie's mom)

Melanie said...

Nice pictures!! Seems like you had a very busy month!
Love the new blog look.
Canon Rebel XTI, That's the camera I have:) It's kinda difficult to figure everything out, but you'll slowly learn. It's so fun to learn new things from it!! ;)

Annie said...

Wow, lots of new updates. It's good to hear how things are going. The kids are cute as always. Asher is looking so happy and comfortable! How's his English coming along?

Mom 2 six said...

Love the new look and header picture. Congrats on SEU !

Mirjam said...

Hi Sera,

Could you send me your mothers' emailadress? I've sent her early pictures of Esther about 2 years ago (my daugter is from Shenzhen as well). Now I have scanned in pictures from friends who were in our travelgroup and Esther is in those as well.
My emailadress is mirjam.lambooij@tiscali.nl
mirjam.lambooij at tiscali.nl

Thanks,
Mirjam

Ashton said...

Was that a full month or what??!!? I love your blog!!

Mirjam said...

Hi Sera,

New attempt:

could you send me your mothers' emailadress? I've sent her early pictures of Esther about 2 years ago (my daugter is from Shenzhen as well). Now I have scanned in pictures from friends who were in our travelgroup and Esther is in those as well.
My emailadress is mirjam.lambooij@tiscali.nl
mirjam.lambooij at tiscali.nl

Thanks,
Mirjam